Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 152 - June 1 - Psalm 69

Click here for today's reading

1-2
Reach down for me, True God; deliver me. The waters have risen to my neck; I am going down! My feet are swallowed in this murky bog; I am sinking - there i sno sturdy ground.
(The Voice)

What to do when you feel like you're drowning....

30-31
The name of the True God will be my song, an uplifting tune of praise and thanksgiving! My praise will please the Eternal more than if I were to sacrifice an ox or the finest bull. (Horns, hooves, and all!)

35-36
The True God will save Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah so that His servants may own it and live there once again. Their children and children's children shall have it as their inheritance, and those who love His name will live in it.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 69
    30-32 I want to praise the name of God with a song. I want to praise its greatness with a song of thanksgiving. This will please the Lord more than sacrificing an ox or a bull with horns and hoofs. Oppressed people will see this and rejoice. May the hearts of those who look to God for help be refreshed.

    34 Let heaven and earth, the seas, and everything that moves in them, praise him.

    ReplyDelete