As you read a passage consider the following questions:
- What does the passage say about the nature of God?
- What does the passage tell you about the nature of people?
- What insight does this passage give us in the understanding of sin?
- What does this passage teach us about salvation?
- What insights does this passage give us about the purpose of and nature of the church?
- What insight does the passage give in relationship between the church and secular powers?
- How should we respond to what God’s word has taught us?