Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year - New Start

On Wednesday I was driving to San Diego and thinking about the new year. As I always do I think about what goals I would have for the new year. More importantly how can I do better this year than I have the past two.  One thing that came to mind was the importance of scripture and prayer.  Those thoughts let me back to this site. So I'm back...

Starting with Luke and then moving on to Acts...

So here we are in Luke chapter 1 - This year I'm reading from The Voice:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+1&version=VOICE

Key verse that spoke to me verse 50:
Now and forever, I will be considered blessed by all generations. For the Mighty One has done great things for me; holy is God’s name! From generation to generation, God’s lovingkindness endures for those who revere Him


No comments:

Post a Comment