Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nov 17, Day 320 - Psalm 147

Click here to go to Psalm 147

1 Praise the Lord!
How good to sing praises to our God!
    How delightful and how fitting!

7 Sing out your thanks to the Lord;
    sing praises to our God with a harp.


12 Glorify the Lord, O Jerusalem!
    Praise your God, O Zion!


and the last line of the Psalm

Praise the Lord!

We need to start and end everything we do with Praise to our Lord!  (I need that reminder!!)   

2 comments:

  1. 16 He sends the snow like white wool;
    he scatters frost upon the ground like ashes.
    17 He hurls the hail like stones.[a]
    Who can stand against his freezing cold?
    18 Then, at his command, it all melts.
    He sends his winds, and the ice thaws.

    I love the imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 147
    14 He is the one who brings peace to your borders and satisfies your hunger with the finest wheat.

    I have discovered spelt wheat flour, grown and ground by friends and am making their wonderful scone recipe. So, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete