Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 232, August 20 - Philippians 1

Click here for today's reading


6 I am confident that the Creator, who has begun such a great work among you, will not stop in mid-design but will keep perfecting you until the day Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King, returns to redeem the world. (The Voice)


21 For my life is about the Anointed and Him alone. And my death, when that comes, will mean great gain for me.
22 So, if it’s His will that I go on serving here, my work will be fruitful for the message. I honestly wouldn’t know how or what to choose;

1 comment:

  1. Philippians 1
    Greeting
    1 From Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus.
    To God’s people in the city of Philippi and their bishops and deacons —to everyone who is united with Christ Jesus.
    2 Good will and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ are yours!

    Paul’s Prayer for the Philippians
    3-4 I thank my God for all the memories I have of you. Every time I pray for all of you, I do it with joy.

    7a You have a special place in my heart.

    9-11 I pray that your love will keep on growing because of your knowledge and insight. That way you will be able to determine what is best and be pure and blameless until the day of Christ. Jesus Christ will fill your lives with everything that God’s approval produces. Your lives will then bring glory and praise to God.

    ReplyDelete