Friday, November 23, 2012

Nov. 23, Day 326 - Revelation 3

Click here to go to Revelation 3

We have probably all heard the verse 20:
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

I've heard it in relationship to salvation and how Jesus wants to enter into our lives and if we answer His knock He'll come in.

But here reading it in context I wonder if it more for the church like Laodicea, who were fooling themselves thinking that they were rich when they were really poor. In verse 19 we are told that those Jesus loves He disciplines. And if we open the door He'll come in. 

Blessings All! 

3 comments:

  1. Revelation 3
    15-16 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

    I was a fence straddler. I wasn't too good, I wasn't too bad. There were others better or worse than me. Until I heard these words for the first time. The Holy Spirit spoke to my heart. I went forward and was saved. "I'm free, I'm free" are the first words that come out of my mouth. My spirit knows it full well. How glorious is He. Our Redeemer and our Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Please prove you're not a robot. Type the two words:"
    And the number that was in the second box? 911

    ReplyDelete