Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11, Revelation 21

Click here to read Revelation 21


3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 6 And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. 7 All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

22 I saw no temple in the city, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

It's going to be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Revelation 21
    A New Heaven and a New Earth
    1-2 I saw a new heaven and a new earth, because the first heaven and earth had disappeared, and the sea was gone. Then I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, dressed like a bride ready for her husband.

    A New Jerusalem
    9-10 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the last seven plagues came to me and said, “Come! I will show you the bride, the wife of the lamb.” He carried me by his power away to a large, high mountain. He showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven.

    23-25 The city doesn’t need any sun or moon to give it light because the glory of God gave it light. The lamb was its lamp. The nations will walk in its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. Its gates will be open all day. They will never close because there won’t be any night there.

    ReplyDelete