Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31, Psalm 119:169-176

Click here to go to Psalm 119:169-176


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm so excited for those of you who've participated in this journey with me. As I look forward to the new year and starting reading again with John.  I hope you'll enjoy in the journey and see what God has to tell us from His Word this next year. 

For the final day of 2012 we finish Psalm 119. Here are a couple of verses that I enjoyed:


171 
Let praise flow from my lips,
    for you have taught me your decrees.
172 
Let my tongue sing about your word,
    for all your commands are right.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Holly. This has been a great idea. I'd like to say I would have read a chapter a day without this forum, but probably not. This forum has really helped me make a regular practice of reading the Bible every day.

    Blessing this New Year all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,
    I'm so glad you were a part of this year! It was my desire to see people reading God's Word daily. Too many times we get bogged down trying to read the entire Bible that we miss the message.
    And knowing you and the others were checking out the site helped me stay faithful to reading and posting.
    Blessings to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!!

    Psalm 119:169-176 God's Word to the Nations
    171 Let my lips pour out praise because you teach me your laws.
    172 Let my tongue sing about your promise because all your commandments are fair.
    173 Let your hand help me because I have chosen to follow your guiding principles.
    174 I have longed for you to save me, O Lord, and your teachings make me happy.
    175 Let my soul have new life so that it can praise you. Let your regulations help me.

    ReplyDelete