Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 205, July 24 - Matthew 10

Click here for today's reading


28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?[h] And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. 30 But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. 32 So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, 33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.


1 comment:

  1. Matthew 10
    26 So don’t be afraid of them. Nothing has been covered that will not be exposed. Whatever is secret will be made known.

    ReplyDelete