Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 209, July 28 - Psalm 100 & 101

Click here for today's reading

Psalm 100 -
4 Go through His gates, giving thanks; walk through His courts, giving praise. Offer Him your gratitude and praise His holy name.

5 Because the Eternal is good, His loyal love and mercy will never end, and His truth will last throughout all generations.
(The Voice)

Psalm 101 -
1 I will sing of God’s unsparing love and justice; to You, O Eternal One, I will sing praises.

2 I will seek to live a life of integrity; when will You come to me? I will walk in my house with an honest and true heart.
(The Voice)

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 100
    5 The Lord is good.
    His mercy endures forever.
    His faithfulness endures throughout every generation.

    Psalm 101
    1 I will sing about mercy and justice.
    O Lord, I will make music to praise you.
    2 I want to understand the path to integrity.
    When will you come to me?
    I will live in my own home with integrity.

    ReplyDelete