Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 257, September 14 - Psalm 116-117

Click here for today's reading


From Psalm 116:

5 The Eternal is full of grace and naturally just; our God is compassionate and merciful.

6 And the Eternal watches over the naive. Whenever I was knocked down, He reached down and saved me.

7 O my soul! Return and relax. Come to your true rest, for the Eternal has showered you with His favor.

Psalm 117:

1 Praise the Eternal, all nations. Raise your voices, all people.

2 For His unfailing love is great, and it is intended for us, and His faithfulness to His promises knows no end. Praise the Eternal!

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 116
    4 But I kept calling on the name of the Lord:
    “Please, Lord, rescue me!”
    5 The Lord is merciful and righteous.
    Our God is compassionate.

    9 I will walk in the Lord’s presence in this world of the living.

    16 O Lord, I am indeed your servant.
    I am your servant,
    the son of your female servant.
    You have freed me from my chains.

    19b Hallelujah!

    Psalm 117
    1 Praise the Lord, all you nations!
    Praise him, all you people of the world!
    2 His mercy toward us is powerful.
    The Lord’s faithfulness endures forever.
    Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete