Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 327, November 23 - Psalm 137 & 138

Click here for today's reading


Psalm 138
7 Whenever I walk into trouble,
      You are there to bring me out.
You hold out Your hand
      to protect me against the wrath of my enemies,
       and hold me safely in Your right hand.
8 The Eternal will finish what He started in me.
        Your faithful love, O Eternal One, lasts forever;
        do not give up on what Your hands have made.
The Voice

The Eternal will finish what He started in me! AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 137
    1 By the rivers of Babylon, we sat down and cried
    as we remembered Zion.
    2 We hung our lyres on willow trees.
    3 It was there that those who had captured us demanded that we sing.
    Those who guarded us wanted us to entertain them.
    ⌊They said,⌋ “Sing a song from Zion for us!”
    4 How could we sing the Lord’s song in a foreign land?

    Psalm 138
    By David.
    1 I will give thanks to you with all my heart.
    I will make music to praise you in front of the false gods.

    3 When I called, you answered me.
    You made me bold by strengthening my soul.

    8 The Lord will do everything for me.
    O Lord, your mercy endures forever.
    Do not let go of what your hands have made.

    ReplyDelete