Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 40, February 9 - Psalm 18

Click here for today's reading

Theme: Gratitude for deliverance and victory. The only sure way to be delivered from surrounding evil is to call upon God for help and strength.

Author: David

v. 33

You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great. (NIV)

You have given me the shield of your salvation, and your right hand supported me, and your gentleness made me great. (ESV)

You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand upholds me; and Your gentleness makes me great. (NASB)

You have given me your shield of victory. Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great. (NLT)

You have shielded me with Your salvation, supporting me with Your strong right hand, and it makes me strong (The Voice)

This chapter has so many great verses in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment