Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 128, May 28 - Acts 26

Click here for today's reading


16-18 But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you, delivering you from your people and from the Gentiles--to whom I am sending you to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

Paul shares his testimony to King Agrippa, 16-18 reminds me that I have a job to do as well, sharing God's love to those who don't know about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Acts 26
    28 Agrippa said to Paul, “Do you think you can quickly persuade me to become a Christian?”
    29 Paul replied, “I wish to God that you and everyone listening to me today would quickly and completely become as I am (except for being a prisoner).”

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me so much of what happened to Jesus. Paul is truly taking up the cross. It is verses like these where Paul has so much conviction in what he saw that makes it that much easier for us to believe.

    ReplyDelete