Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sept. 12 - Day 256 - 2 Thess 3

Click here to go to 2 Thessalonians 3

11 Yet we hear that some of you are living idle lives, refusing to work and meddling in other people’s business. 12 We command such people and urge them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and work to earn their own living. 13 As for the rest of you, dear brothers and sisters, never get tired of doing good.

I love this passage - we shouldn't be idle and expect to be fed. And I always need the reminder "Never get tired of doing good."


3 comments:

  1. Those are the two things that jumped out at me too. =)

    (And I meant to say the other day, I love the new colors on the blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Thessalonians 3
    15 Yet, don’t treat them like enemies, but instruct them like brothers and sisters.

    Ephesians 5
    8 Once you lived in the dark, but now the Lord has filled you with light. Live as children who have light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am out here reading, but may not post as much in the next 10 days because I am travelling.

    ReplyDelete