Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 54, Feb. 23 - Psalm 25

Click here for today's reading

There are so many good things in this Psalm but here are my favorite verses:


Good and upright is the LORD; therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way.
10 All the paths of the LORD are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.
11 For your name's sake, O LORD, pardon my guilt, for it is great.
12 Who is the man who fears the LORD? Him will he instruct in the way that he should choose.
13 His soul shall abide in well-being, and his offspring shall inherit the land.
14 The friendship of the LORD is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 25
    1-2 ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨ To you, O Lord, I lift my soul. I trust you, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame. Do not let my enemies triumph over me. *•♫♪ •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

    4-5 Make your ways known to me, O Lord, and teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me because you are God, my savior. I wait all day long for you.

    10-11 Every path of the Lord is one of mercy and truth for those who cling to his promise and written instructions. For the sake of your name, O Lord, remove my guilt, because it is great.

    12-14 Who, then, is this person that fears the Lord? He is the one whom the Lord will teach which path to choose. He will enjoy good things in life, and his descendants will inherit the land. The Lord advises those who fear him. He reveals to them the intent of his promise.

    20-21 Protect my life, and rescue me! Do not let me be put to shame. I have taken refuge in you. Integrity and honesty will protect me because I wait for you.

    ReplyDelete