Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 278, October 5 - Psalm 119:97-120

Click here for today's reading


97 Oh, how I love Your law!
        I fix my mind on it all day long.
98 Your commands make me wiser than my enemies
       because they are always with me.
103 Your words are sweet to my taste!
       Yes, they are sweeter than honey in my mouth!
104 I gain understanding from Your instructions;
      that’s why I hate every deceitful path.
116 Support me in keeping with Your promise, O God, so that I may live;
      do not let my hope turn into shame.
117 Help me so that I will be safe,
      and I will respect Your laws continually.
(The Voice)

God's Word - A lamp to guide our lives by!

2 comments:

  1. Psalm 119
    111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

    My life verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This passage has so many phrases that start me singing because so many songs use phrases from it. I'm singing the psalms today!

    ReplyDelete