Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 286, October 13 - Psalm 119:161-176

Click here for today's reading


166 I wait for Your salvation, O Eternal One,
       and I live out Your commands.
167 My soul is faithful to Your decrees,
       and my love for them is extraordinary.
168 I live according to Your precepts and decrees
       because everything I do is right before Your eyes.


171 Praise will pour from my lips
        because You help me learn what You require.
172 My tongue will sing of Your word
       because every command of Yours is right.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 119
    162 I find joy in your promise
    like someone who finds a priceless treasure.

    168 I have followed your guiding principles and your written instructions,
    because my whole life is in front of you.

    ReplyDelete