Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 7, Day 98 - Psalm 32

Click here to read Psalm 32

What a great Psalm to read the day before Easter!!!


Oh, what joy for those
    whose disobedience is forgiven,
    whose sin is put out of sight!

Yes, what joy for those
    whose record the Lord has cleared of guilt,
    whose lives are lived in complete honesty!

The Psalm goes on to remind us of what happens when we carry around our sins.

And the Psalmist concludes with this:
So rejoice in the Lord and be glad, all you who obey him!
    Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zej__yFPeK0
    Maranatha! Singers ~*~
    You Are My Hiding Place

    Psalm 32
    1 Blessed is the person whose disobedience is forgiven
    and whose sin is pardoned.
    2 Blessed is the person whom the Lord never accuses of sin
    and who has no deceitful thoughts.

    3 When I kept silent about my sins,
    my bones began to weaken because of my groaning all day long.
    4 Day and night Your hand laid heavily on me.
    My strength shriveled in the summer heat.
    Selah

    5 I made my sins known to You, and I did not cover up my guilt.
    I decided to confess them to You, O Lord.
    Then You forgave all my sins.
    Selah

    6 For this reason let all godly people pray to You
    when You may be found.
    Then raging floodwater will not reach them.

    7 You are my hiding place.
    You protect me from trouble.
    You surround me with joyous songs of salvation.
    Selah

    ReplyDelete