Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25, Day 85 - Psalm 26

Click here to go to Psalm 26

OK, so I blew it. On Saturday we were suppose to read Proverbs 7, not Luke 3.  So we'll read Proverbs 7 on Monday. Sorry about that.  Now on to Psalm 26:

In the Psalm the author, more than likely David, is under accusation. My commentary didn't indicate the specifics. But here he is asking God to vindicate him. The thing that my new Life Application Study Bible App pointed out in verse 12: Now I stand on solid ground, and I will publicly praise the Lord.
The side note: Too often we complain about our problems to anyone who will listen and we praise God only in private. Instead, we out to complain privately and praise God publicly. So true, so very very true.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 26
    2 Examine me, O Lord, and test me.
    Look closely into my heart and mind.

    Psalm 139
    23 Examine me, O God, and know my mind.
    Test me, and know my thoughts.
    24 See whether I am on an evil path.
    Then lead me on the everlasting path.

    O, Lord, may my heart and mind match. May my heart follow solely after You. May my thoughts not deviate from Your plan that You reveal to me ~*~ just as I need it!

    ReplyDelete