Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 26, Day 208 - 2 Corinthians 7

Click here to go to 2 Corinthians 7

Chapter 6 ends with the promise that God will live in us and among us (vv. 16 - 18) chapter 7 starts with Because of these promises...
Let us cleanse ourselves of everything that defiles our body and spirit. I think Paul is saying, God doesn't want to live in a dirty house!

I also like how Paul talks about being discouraged but God encouraged him with sending Titus to him. It reminds me that I can be God's encouragement to others who are discouraged.

I have a co-worker that needs encouragement. This was a good reminder for me.
Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. 2 Corinthians 7
    8-10 If my letter made you uncomfortable, I’m not sorry. But since my letter did make you uncomfortable for a while, I was sorry. But I’m happy now, not because I made you uncomfortable, but because the distress I caused you has led you to change the way you think and act. You were distressed in a godly way, so we haven’t done you any harm. In fact, to be distressed in a godly way causes people to change the way they think and act and leads them to be saved. No one can regret that. But the distress that the world causes brings only death.

    ReplyDelete