Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6, Day 188 - 1 Corinthians 9

Sorry Not Sure why this didn't post!

Click here to go to 1 Corinthians 9

I really feel like I need to do a background study on the church of Corinth. I think if I did I would understand all the better what  Paul is trying to get through to them.  But one thing that always jumps out at me is the end of the chapter (24-27) How we need to run the race to win and how important discipline is to this race.  I'm grateful I listed to that small still voice that told me to start the Bible 360 project. It's been a good discipline for me and thanks to you guys you keep me going.  Thank you for sticking with me and when you can't be here you catch up and comment. I do appreciate that, it's a huge encouragement to me.

So let's continue to run this race to win!

1 comment:

  1. 1 Corinthians 9
    1a Haven’t I seen Jesus our Lord?

    Oh, I Want to See Him | R.H. Cornelius 1916
    Refrain:
    Oh, I want to see Him, look upon His face,
    There to sing forever of His saving grace;
    On the streets of glory let me lift my voice,
    Cares all past, home at last, ever to rejoice.

    ReplyDelete